Monday, March 21, 2016

A year older and the kids find all the Luck!


  For St Patricks day this year I made a little scavanger hunt for the kids and they loved it! Finley also had a party at school and the picture above is all the kids from our ward that attend the same preK.  I also made some delicious pulled pork sandwiches! It was a LONG process of brine-ing the meat for 36 hours and slow roasting for 13+ hours in the oven, but it was GOOD! We had some friends over to help eat it because it was A LOT of meat....Also Kade's favorite spot is pulling out all the TV chords from underneath the entertainment center....see his little guilty smile!





I spent my birthday with my favorite little humans :) We went and had free lunch at Firehouse Sub and cupcakes from Sprinkles at the park!  We then enjoyed the beautiful weather riding bikes and climbing trees and Vera always making me laugh.  Finley made my cake with some help from me of course, but he did the majority of it. Luke got me a beautiful necklace and a cast-iron skillet I have been wanting! Finally a frying pan that will last! I also had mutual that night and we had a Bday party for me and my 2 new beehives! I have already had 4 new beehives come in this year! Doubling the size of our entire YW! Yay! It was a great birthday! AND I know it will be a great year! #7weeksuntilAZ

No comments: