Tuesday, March 1, 2016

FINAL COUNTDOWN

10 W E E K S

Luke's graduation is May 7th!  The kids and I get to fly home with Mar on the 8th while Luke and Sky drive home on the 9th!!!  We can hardly wait!! Yes. I know it will be 120 outside. I understand. I have lived in Arizona before, remember?? Tennessee has been good to us and we are sad to leave...just not enough to make us want to stay! The kids are so so so excited to be able to live close to Grandma & Grandpas and all their cousins! And I can't wait to have babysitters!! They don't exist here!!  Also, this past month, Luke turned 30!! We found a fun trampoline place, and the kids went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time for a birthday party! Luke gave me 23 long stem red roses for Valentine's day and Vera woke up to one on her pillow and was soooo happy and excited about it.  Here are a few pics of this past month.....










 Anyway...counting down!

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Aww, cute with the roses! At first I was like why would he get 23?-random! We are happy you guys are moving closer to us too-even if it's not as close as we wanted:)